Here’s another sample of what’s not safe to open.
Again, the clues are clear, if you’re careful before you click:
- There are punctuation and grammar errors in the message.
- The link that you’ll see when floating the mouse over that ‘Print Label’ link doesn’t match the ‘from’ domain, and isn’t Fedex.com.
- European date format used by a US-based company.
- The logo is a bad jagged paste, and is missing the circle-R symbol for ‘registered trademark’.
- FedEx has no pickup service at their competitor, the “nearest” US Post Office.